打印 上一主题 下一主题

[青年找中年] 广东的找个朋友,望大家给点鼓励

[复制链接]

仗剑天涯 Lv2 Rank: 2Rank: 2

[ 1楼 ]
跳转到指定楼层
发表于 2012-10-11 17:53发布于 10-11 17:53 较早前 |只看该作者
头像就是我了,外貌协会的看不上我可以不用往下看了....
今年17岁了,想在18岁之前找到个一起的,目前读职高2年级,好吧我知道很多人看不起职高的.不过没关系,我知道人不坏就可以了.我46KG.170左右。想找个年龄是35以上的,不怎么喜欢太胖的,谅解。最好有点共同的爱好之类的,我平时就爱听歌,看看电影,不过一个人很少看,看不下去。喜欢看下英文电影的,提高下水平。也喜欢晚上出去骑车,喜欢爬山,不过这儿很少有山.喜欢吃KFC还有其他的一些点心,哈。然后其他的话就不多说了,越说就越伤感了...如果你觉得我可以,那么请联系QQ.***下内容与上文无关----------------------------------
DANNEL,不管什么原因,我都祝福你,因为我知道我不够好,希望你能看到,我真的不希望把你sexy看的太重就删了我,你回到温哥华了吗?
dear Dannel:
I was so sad when you delete me ,I feel lost I can not think you will do that,I think you have misunderstood me .although I say i can do anything you like when we meet before.but i always feel i was shy when you want to kiss my XX.I just want to do that things in the next time .the first time do that i have worry about that you will do not  to  Contact me  when you  Back to Canada .I just worry about that. but you do that is a mistake .you can not  delete me when you have not Explained the situation . you have never tell me about that.i fell sad in  several day . i don not know  what a mistake that i do .if i do something wrong.i say sorry to you. i feel happiness when we fall in love in the ZHUJIANG river in Moon Festival.i will remember that .I believe it is the same to you.  isn't it? ok . i hope you will find a lover  better than me .i know my ENGLISH is not well ,i think you will understand it. I wish you ..

仗剑天涯 Lv2 Rank: 2Rank: 2

[ 2楼 ]
楼主 | 发表于 2012-10-11 18:30发布于 10-11 18:30 较早前
空间还有几张的,喜欢的话可以去看看
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 快速注册

禁止发布无意义内容,详情...

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表