打印 上一主题 下一主题

有没有你一样难过

[复制链接]

布衣平民 Lv1 Rank: 1

QQ

[ 1楼 ]
跳转到指定楼层
发表于 2010-07-20 14:37发布于 07-20 14:37 较早前 |只看该作者
WBR>Very dizzy, feel very lonely, boarded a QQ number, but do not want to speak with anyone on the傻傻

Or covertly looked at the portrait,呆呆of ecstasy

There is a message to my friend said that because of boredom and the Internet did not expect on the Net even more lonely. This

Let me, then almost a tear drop.

A time when nothing like watching other people's space, there is an article not remember how it can be one of

Words are memories ----

If there is a兲;

伱able to go inside my heart, tears will伱;

偭where all the injuries to the伱

If there is a兲;

I was able to go伱mind, I will shed tears;

Because it does not matter all the伱

And瞎聊many people, and many people quackish, and many people here to live in dreams and forget to say something sweet like

Honey made the phrase, no one cares how much water there ......

I'm cold serious, if I call you at this moment, you said you would not the rationale for me? I

Think that is unlikely.

If you do not love me, sometimes you call my phone is so gentle, so I always felt since

Been in love, if you love me, how can my phone and sometimes even do not want to take it, how are

When I got the impression that it so cold? Than me also cold winter!

Every day thinking about leaving you, every day, but you said love you. I want to die a painful and full

The live of hope.

You really want to forget the ah, really want! Because you told me it is not good, I would also like to always be for you to self -

Find their own reasons, always find reasons to forgive you, I sometimes almost feel the collapse of the

Also how睁不开eyes, illegible up. I really drunk? If drink is really dead

, And all that trouble倒没. Where can I find an expert to teach me how to be left behind

Forget love.

There is a song that good; love you the same love lonely.

But how can you not?生不如死not?!

How are you do not like you sorry ??????????????

Would like to forget to remember when the migraine is

The most lonely time, but the most lonely

I want to refuse the hand stretched out to me that the flood of thoughts

To no avail, I only know it is only my wishful thinking

Want to struggle, I began to fall

A time when most would like a strong, but the most weak

Really wanted the day to break the question of why

Why did not you, even the dream of every lonely

Critical thoughts, I sat face you

Really do not know what to tell you!<WBR>

头晕的很,觉得很寂寞,登上了QQ号,却不想和任何人说话,就傻傻的 看着或明或暗的头像,呆呆的出神 有个朋友留言给我说,因为无聊而上网,没想到上了网却更寂寞.这句 话差点让我落了泪. 没事的时候喜欢看别人的空间,有一篇文章怎么也记不住,可其中的一 句话却记忆深刻---- 如果有一兲;伱能到我的心里面去,伱一定會流淚因為那裡偭全是伱给的傷如果有一兲;我能到伱的心裡去,我也會流淚;因為那裡面全是伱的无所谓 和许多人瞎聊,和许多人胡吹,和许多人忘乎所以醉生梦死般的说些甜 言蜜语,谁管他里面有多少水分...... 我浑身冷的厉害,我如果此刻打电话给你,你说你会不会理我?我 觉得可能性不大. 若说你不爱我,可你有时候打给我的电话是那么温柔,让我老觉得自 己在谈恋爱,若说你爱我,可怎么有时候连我的电话也不愿意接呢,怎么有 时候给我的感觉是那么冷呢?比我身边的冬天还冷! 天天都想着离开你,天天却对你说着爱你.我痛苦的想要死去,又满 怀希望的活下去. 真想忘了你啊,真想!因为你对我实在是不好,可我还要老是替你向自 己找理由,老是要自己找理由原谅你 ,我有的时候觉得自己都快崩溃了 眼怎么也睁不开,字迹模糊了起来.我真喝醉了吗?如果真的能喝死 了,倒没了这一切烦恼.可我上哪儿去找一位高人,来教教我怎么可以遗 忘爱情. 有一首歌说的好;爱你等于爱寂寞. 可是没有了你又如何 ?还不是生不如死?! 怎么有你没你一样难过?????????????? 想忘记时偏正是记起 最不甘寂寞的时候,却最孤单 我伸开手想要推却那向我涌来的思念 徒劳无功时,我才知道那只是我的一厢情愿 想要挣扎的时候,我又开始陷落 最想坚强的时候,却最软弱 真想没有了你,连梦都寂寞 思绪如潮中,我面你而坐 却真的不知该对你说些什么?
岁月不再,不见古人,唯有一柄锈满鲜血的残剑,可是插入了江东父老的心中?剑柄上那束飘荡的红缨啊!可是在召唤千年不散的英魂?

中同空间清洁工!

布衣平民 Lv1 Rank: 1

[ 2楼 ]
发表于 2010-07-21 12:37发布于 07-21 12:37 较早前
呵呵。我微笑不语的。飘过一下。

生不如死很突兀……

风尘奇侠 Lv3 Rank: 3

[ 3楼 ]
发表于 2012-03-15 17:30发布于 03-15 17:30 较早前
开心点

风尘奇侠 Lv3 Rank: 3

[ 4楼 ]