[复制链接]

◇.﹎摆个ㄗòsê.ヤ

版主 Rank: 9

大众审核员

QQ

[ 1楼 ]
跳转到指定楼层
发表于 2008-12-14 12:49发布于 12-14 12:49 较早前 |只看该作者
Dear Son, I remember the first time I saw you, you were so small and helpless. I knew right away I would love you. As you grew, there were smiles and kisses. The first time I heard the words "DA DA" from your lips, I felt as if my heart would burst with joy. It has been my pleasure to hold your hand as we crossed over life’s path together.

Today, I must look at you a little differently. I see you standing there at the beginning of adulthood. I think that my son has become a man. This thought gives me both pleasure and pain!

I cannot help but ask myself, "Have I prepared you for this time?" I know there were times I made mistakes as a father. There were times I was too hard, and also, times I was not hard enough. With your cooperation, you have become the person you are today. I have been told that I have a young gentleman for a son. I hope someday you will be able to experience the gladness that such statements give a father.

There is before you a new start. I wish I could lead you by the hand and protect you for the rest of our lives, but such is not the way of a man. You have to be responsible for your decisions. In the end, I want you to know that your mother and I are happy to see you graduating from high school. I Love You.

Yours,

Dad

赏析与理解

在这篇文章中,我们能深切地感受到一位父亲的快乐与自豪,他想一直牵着儿子的手,像小时候那样呵护他,却又深知要让孩子成人,就必须放手让他成长。我们看到一位父亲的内省,同时体会到父爱的伟大。

朋友,请用你的心去品味这封信,让父亲的爱不仅渗透在字里行间,更渗透到你的心里……

译文对照

给儿子的一封公开信

亲爱的儿子:

我记得第一次见到你时,你是那么弱小而无助。我那时就知道我一定会爱你的。我的微笑和亲吻伴随着你长大。当我第一次听到从你的嘴中发出"爸爸"那个词时,我的心快乐得都要爆炸了。我很高兴能牵着你的手一起走过生命的旅程。

今天,我必须用另一种眼光来审视你了。看到你站在成年阶段的起点上,我想我的儿子已经成为一个男人了。这种想法让我又喜悦又痛苦。我忍不住问自己:"这次我已经让你准备好了吗?"我明白身为父亲我有时也会犯错。有时我太严厉,而有时我又不够严厉。在你的配合下,你长成今天这个样子。曾有人对我说我的儿子是一位绅士。我希望将来有一天你也能体会到这种话语给一个父亲带来的快乐。

在你的面前是一个全新的开始。我多希望我能牵着你的手引领你前进,用我们的余生来保护你,但这不是一个男人要走的路——你必须为你自己的决定负责。最后,你要知道我和你的母亲都很高兴看到你高中毕业。

爱你

你的爸爸

1309bjic0059_0038.jpg (12-14 12:49 较早前 上传)

下载图片  保存到相册

1309bjic0059_0038.jpg
Yep!

仗剑天涯 Lv2 Rank: 2Rank: 2

QQ

[ 2楼 ]
发表于 2008-12-14 15:11发布于 12-14 15:11 较早前
感人,虽然我的父亲没有您所描述的那样,但我还是感谢他生我养我,供我上学。
做个快乐的熊人

仗剑天涯 Lv2 Rank: 2Rank: 2

[ 3楼 ]
发表于 2008-12-29 18:16发布于 12-29 18:16 较早前